Waterloo Rifle & Pistol Club

 24 acres

Moved to current range in 1952

  • founded in 1934 as the Rumseyville Pistol Club
    located on the top floor of a large building in Seneca Falls, NY
  • 1935 Club changed the name to Seneca Falls Rifle and Pistol Club
  • April 1936 became an affiliated member of the NRA
  • member’s only
  • 1952 Homer Jenkins, a long-time member, donated 24 acres of land in Waterloo to the Club
  • 2000 name was changed to Waterloo Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc
  •  indoor and outdoor target practice
  • 84 years, there has never been a firearms related incident

Waterloo Rifle & Pistol Club
1392 West River Rd
Waterloo, NY 13165
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 48
Waterloo, NY 13165


315-539-3361

https://www.waterloorpc.com/

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)