Saunders Museum

May 1956 opened

Berryville, AR

  • Built by C. Burton Saunders
  • He gave his collection to the city of Berryville, AR when he died
  • He left property
  • He funded the $150,000 building
  • The land is where his family started their business in 1867

open from April 15 through the first Saturday in November


Saunders Museum
113-115 East Madison
Berryville, AR
(870) 423-2563


The collection

  • Pistols & Revolvers
  • arranged by E.C. Bayer

pistols belonging to

  • Jesse James,
  • Annie Oakley
  • Billy The Kid
  • Sam Houston
  • an original Bowie Knife
  • Chief Sitting Bull’s war bonnet
  • knife owned by Col. William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody
  • spurs owned by Mexican Revolutionary General Francisco “Pancho”
http://online.flipbuilder.com/digitalpbjc/pbfm/mobile/index.html#p=18
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)