Three Points Public Shooting Range

created in 1896

  • 1896 Tucson Rifle Club was first organized
  • 1919 chartered by the National Rifle Association
  • Originally on a tract of land that is now the site of Pima College West
  • 1967 Three Points Public Shooting Range
  • 1968  held the first State High Power Rifle Silhouette Championships
  •  held the first National High Power Rifle Silhouette Championships
  • held the first National Championships for Pistol Silhouette
  • April 12, 1969 Three Points Public Shooting Range was officially dedicated
  • 1969 Milt Hood received the NRA’s National Service Award in recognition of his work in building the Three Points Public Shooting Range
  • Tucson Rifle Club

Tucson Rifle Club, Inc.
Three Points Public Shooting Range
18300 West Ajo Highway
Tucson, AZ 85735-9729

http://www.tucsonrifleclub.org/

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)